Jokes & Information
Winston Churchill Quotes
* - A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
* - A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
* - Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.
* - He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
* - History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
* - I like a man who grins when he fights.
* - I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
* - I must place on record my regret that the human race ever learned to fly.
* - If you're going through hell, keep going.
* - In those days he was wiser than he is now; he used to frequently take my advice.
* - It's a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
* - Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it.
* - Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will pick himself up and carry on.
* - Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
* - Never, never, never give up.
* - Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
* - The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
* - The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity.
* - There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.
* - We all are worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm.
* - When you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack.
* - When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
For More Jokes & Information Refresh This Page